PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. The treatments are paid at the end of the session.
2. The treatment fees are not reimbursed by the Luxembourg National Health Service (CNS) and are in some cases reimbursed by private health insurance. This is to be verified by the patient using the standard receipt he receives at the end of the treatment.
3. Under no circumstances can the practitioner be considered liable for nonreimbursement.
4. Under no circumstances does the practitioner intervene directly with the insurance company in order to obtain the payment.
5. In some cases the patient can obtain a refund from his company after payment.
A 48-hour cancellation period is not only welcome but essential. For reservations made on the website, I must cancel them directly on the website.
For all other bookings, cancellations can be made by phone or e-mail. A cancellation made after the deadline represents a lost opportunity for another patient and a loss of income for my practitioner.
Consequently a missed appointment without cancelling it within the deadline of 48H mentioned above -> Cost of 40 Euros